• Show
Clear All

• CT Institute for Venture Science

Hi all,

I sent the paper today.
    http://www.theinstituteforventuresci...eproposal/cifs
    Attached Files
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

They ask me for a resume/CV. I know what is a Curriculum but for a physiotherapist? And a resume?
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

Yes, it's quite standard. Even for teaching workshops, for some Cont. Ed. providers. I will send you mine, for you to use as a template.
      Diane
      www.dermoneuromodulation.com
      SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
      HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
      Neurotonics PT Teamblog
      Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
      Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
      @PainPhysiosCan
      WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
      @WCPTPTPN
      Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
      SomaSimple on Facebook
      @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

I've made some googling and it seems I need 2 Referrals. It would be great if they are speaking English.

bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Diane View Post
          Yes, it's quite standard. Even for teaching workshops, for some Cont. Ed. providers. I will send you mine, for you to use as a template.
          I'll make it shorter than yours.

bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke Rosel
            Dear Bernard Delalande,

Thank you. We have received your revised pre-proposal application!

Your submission will be reviewed and processed. The IVS, will then get back to you with comments and/or instructions if necessary.

We appreciate your patience — as this is our first time through the review process.

Sincerely,
            Brooke Rosel
            Assistant to Executive Director, Dr. Gerald Pollack
            Attached Files
            Last edited by bernard; 13-05-2016, 08:45 AM.

bernard

Comment

Bernard, have you seen this? Link.
              What do you think of it?
              Diane
              www.dermoneuromodulation.com
              SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
              HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
              Neurotonics PT Teamblog
              Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
              Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
              @PainPhysiosCan
              WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
              @WCPTPTPN
              Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
              SomaSimple on Facebook
              @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Diane View Post
                Bernard, have you seen this? Link.
                What do you think of it?
                There are more than 3 states. This state is not known for me.

bernard

Comment

Here is the reply...
                  Attached Files

bernard

Comment

Désolé pour toi. Cent fois sur le métier remettez votre ouvrage ...
                    sigpic Kay'1
                    "Ce qu'il y a de meilleurs dans les religions, ce sont leurs hérétiques" Nietzsche

Comment

Je ne suis pas sûr que la réponse, même négative, soit totalement défavorable.
                      Un me dit que je suis trop vague et l'autre idem.
                      En deux pages, réécrire tout un pan des neurosciences était chose impossible.

bernard

Comment

Working...
                      X