Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Joke

Hi members,

The system makes us some problem at the moment.
    All the posts from the moderators are moderated/unapproved.
    That's funny.
    We're looking for a solution.

Apologies,
    Last edited by bernard; 05-08-2017, 06:02 PM.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Hi Bernard!

Yes, my most recent posts are having this problem. They appear in a different color, and labeled unapproved.

Comment

Hi Members,

I tried this morning to restore all previous forums permissions.
      I'm currently testing each forum to see if it is working???
      Some of you/us (especially moderators may not see special and private forums)
      Let my know if you continue to experience any problem or if you see something that's wrong.

Regards
      We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
      bernard

Comment

I have had no problems with edits this morning :thumbs_up:. However, the smilies seem to be on strike.
        Jo Bowyer
        Chartered Physiotherapist Registered Osteopath.
        "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi

Comment

• Jo Bowyer
          Jo Bowyer commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't mind not having a speaky bubble.

I don't think jokes are appropriate here. Please remember, we are men of science.

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Bowyer View Post
          I have had no problems with edits this morning :thumbs_up:. However, the smilies seem to be on strike.
          I'll check this.

bernard

Comment

For some mysterious reason I do not know myself I deleted the directory containing the custom smilies. I'll make them available next week.

bernard

Comment

Originally posted by EG-Physio View Post
              I don't think jokes are appropriate here. Please remember, we are men of science.
              Fortunately, men of Science appreciate jokes!

bernard

Comment

Working...
              X