Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Register on SomaSimple?

Well,

That is a trivial question but some guests found some trouble to register and I must confess that the links are perhaps not very visible.

There is three ways to open an account on SomaSimple:

1/ Click on the register located on the topleft corner. (see image below)

Click on the register in this text (see image below)

3/ Or just click this active link:

http://www.somasimple.com/forums/register.php

Do not forget to complete your registration with the email confirmation you will receive.

Do not forget to log in (see image below)

It is a good idea to click on the Remember Me check box.

Welcome!!!
    Last edited by bernard; 04-10-2006, 06:25 PM. Reason: typo
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Hello members,

Some new members have difficulties with the email confirmation link. It comes often with a cookie problem or a very protected firewall on their computer.
    The better and quickest way is to send me an email =>

bernard@somasimple.com

I will activate their account manually.

It works only with a valid email adress.
    Last edited by bernard; 29-09-2006, 06:32 AM.
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

yes,Bernard ,correct

I think old members who forgot the password ,complain the same problem!

Emad
      Last edited by emad; 29-08-2006, 04:45 PM.
      :rose:

Comment

Hi All,

All new registrations that show a fake or invalid email address will be immediately put in the outlaw group (permanent ban). :zip:

bernard

Comment

Some "regular" members give us an invalid email address and are so... banned.
          Why such a behaviour?
          I'm unable to restore their "legitimate" membership since they do not want to be... joinable.

bernard

Comment

It's their choice Bernard, and your job is to maintain a spam free site by holding that line, by enforcing the rule about valid emails.

Keep up the good work Bernard! :thumbs_up
            Diane
            www.dermoneuromodulation.com
            SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
            HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
            Neurotonics PT Teamblog
            Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
            Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
            @PainPhysiosCan
            WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
            @WCPTPTPN
            Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
            SomaSimple on Facebook
            @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

The registration at Somasimple is closed now until tomorrow morning until I made the software upgrade.
              Apologies for the inconvenience.

bernard

Comment

Normal situation is now restored and software was succesfully upgraded.

bernard

Comment

Working...
                X