Donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Marc for your donation. :thumbs_up

ps: Do you need a bill for your next 2035?
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

Thanks to Jason Silvernail for your donation. :thumbs_up
      Thanks to EricM for your donation.
      :thumbs_up
      We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
      bernard

Comment

Thanks to Mabo for your donation. :thumbs_up

bernard

Comment

Thanks to Jefclark for your donation. :thumbs_up

bernard

Comment

Thanks to Christophb for your donation.

bernard

Comment

Thanks to Bas for your donation.
              You username enters in the Hall of Fames.
              Last edited by bernard; 10-01-2009, 10:32 AM.

bernard

Comment

Thanks to Luke Rickards for your donation.

bernard

Comment

Thanks to Nick for your donation. :thumbs_up

bernard

Comment

Thanks to Erica for your donations. :thumbs_up
                    You've got an image =>
                    Last edited by bernard; 20-12-2007, 03:11 PM.

bernard

Comment

Thanks to Kim LeMoon for your donation. :thumbs_up

bernard

Comment

Thanks to Cedric for your donation. :thumbs_up

bernard

Comment

my pleasure
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          french physio
                          like paediatrics and sports trauma

Comment

Thanks to artmatters2 for your donation. :thumbs_up

bernard

Comment

Thanks to bobmfrptx for your donation. :thumbs_up

bernard

Comment

Thanks Jason Silvernail for your donation. :thumbs_up

bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X