Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning, your account may be deleted soon!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lightbulb Kathy must change her email.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

Clean up terminated: Around 8,000 members, spammers, lurkers who haven't posted or visited the site since 3 years... were deleted. :angel:
      We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
      bernard

Comment

Originally posted by bernard View Post
        :lightbulb Tirving must change his email.
        My email address is correct. Maybe SS email is being tagged as spam?
        Last edited by Tirving; 05-01-2015, 06:58 PM.
        Tim Irving DC, MS, LMT

Comment

Originally posted by Tirving View Post
          My email address is correct. Maybe SS email is being tagged as spam?
          Perhaps I'm wrong but your email address returned with an error.

bernard

Comment

Originally posted by bernard View Post
            Perhaps I'm wrong but your email address returned with an error.
            I just switched it, is this one returning with an error too? Both of them are working email addresses.
            Tim Irving DC, MS, LMT

Comment

I do not know. I you made a change it may work for sure (cross your fingers). :angel:

bernard

Comment

Changed my email address, and replied to the confirmation letter (last week I believe). Hoping I'm safe. Thanks!

Comment

:lightbulb Jonathan must change her email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb TimCocks must change her email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb Damien must change her email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb DGM must change her email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb Jo must change his/her email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb neil must change his/her email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb Gil Haight must change his/her email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb allenbr4 must change his/her email.

bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X