Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning, your account may be deleted soon!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning, your account may be deleted soon!!!

Hi Somasimplers,

I must clean the board from spammers and lost members.
    The web host ask me to delete those who have invalid email addresses.
    It slows the server and your navigation on the site.

Check your details, here =>
    https://www.somasimple.com/forums/pr...o=editpassword

Thanks in advance.

Bernard Delalande
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

click

I clicked on the link and my email address is correct. Am I required to change my password for this process? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Finn View Post
      Am I required to change my password for this process?
      Just no. :angel:
      We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
      bernard

Comment

:lightbulb pedspainphysio must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb Tirving must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb allenbr4 must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb aplikator must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb gerry must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb hutch must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb Freshy must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb Keats Snideman must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb wilfrid must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb David Collis must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb kongen must change his email.

bernard

Comment

:lightbulb Lolachi1960 must change his email.

bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X