X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passive Range Of Motion = PROM
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

TNE = Therapeutic Neuroscience Education ( http://www.somasimple.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18863 )
      C.O. ( gender: ) - LMT, BS(Anatomy), DC
      Music Fog... pick a song to listen to... you can't go wrong.
      Need relaxation samples for your office? I have made a Deep Relaxation Massage Music Pandora Station and have others that may also be useful - about 8 massage music stations and about 49 other nifty options.

Comment

Hi Diane!

Don't forget the one I often use with my athletes who have an unexpectedly poor performance:

S.F.N.A.R.

(Sucks For No Apparent Reason)
        Last edited by Ken Jakalski; 10-09-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

GI = Gastro-intestinal
          GIT = Gastro-intestinal Tract

SCM = Sternocleidomastoid (muscle)
          C.O. ( gender: ) - LMT, BS(Anatomy), DC
          Music Fog... pick a song to listen to... you can't go wrong.
          Need relaxation samples for your office? I have made a Deep Relaxation Massage Music Pandora Station and have others that may also be useful - about 8 massage music stations and about 49 other nifty options.

Comment

ectodermalize

Hi,

Been reading a very long and interesting discussion here on SS about the Thoracic Ring Approach. The words: ectodermalizing and mesodermal keep coming up. Now I have an idea of what the intent is but I feel I am still very far off from understanding what exactly those who have been using it truly mean in definition. Can someone please educate me on the matter?

Thanks.

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mesrick View Post
              Hi,

Been reading a very long and interesting discussion here on SS about the Thoracic Ring Approach. The words: ectodermalizing and mesodermal keep coming up. Now I have an idea of what the intent is but I feel I am still very far off from understanding what exactly those who have been using it truly mean in definition. Can someone please educate me on the matter?

Thanks.

-Matt

Hi Matt,

Those terms originated from Diane, I think. From embryology, certain tissues originate from the ectoderm and others from the mesoderm. Generally speaking, ectodermal would be the nervous system tissues. The rest (bone, muscle, fascia, other connective tissue) would be mesodermal. There are exceptions residing in the head, but I don't recall what those are at the moment.

I hope this helps. I'm sure Diane will jump in and correct me if so required.

Cheers,
              Lance
              ~ Lance

Comment

Originally posted by brolan View Post
                Hi Matt,

Those terms originated from Diane, I think. From embryology, certain tissues originate from the ectoderm and others from the mesoderm. Generally speaking, ectodermal would be the nervous system tissues. The rest (bone, muscle, fascia, other connective tissue) would be mesodermal. There are exceptions residing in the head, but I don't recall what those are at the moment.

I hope this helps. I'm sure Diane will jump in and correct me if so required.

Cheers,
                Lance
                Originally posted by mesrick View Post
                Hi,

Thanks.

-Matt

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X