X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bienvenue [aux francophones]

Salut à tous les francophones.

Ce forum est ouvert, bien sur, à tous les posteurs sachant écrire (un peu) le Français.
    Last edited by bernard; 24-04-2007, 12:28 PM. Reason: lien ajouté
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

on va essayer alors
    ------------------------------------------------------
    french physio
    like paediatrics and sports trauma

Comment

oh ; Selviot plait

My cortex is completely deprived here from , sensory ,visual inputs , however i studied french language in my secondary school.

bein .

Emad
      :rose:

Comment

"Il me fallut longtemps pour comprendre d'ou il venait. Le petit prince, qui me posait beaucoup de questions, ne semblait jamais entendre les miennes. Ce sont des mots prononces par hasard qui, peu a peu, m'ont tout revele....."

Excuse lack of accents....and I can't converse in French...really.

Nari

Comment

Nari,

It's a good try!

Emad,
          Do not worry about this forum. It's French but I planned to convince them to write some English words...
          We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
          bernard

Comment

I cheated, Bernard....
            I have an edition of the book in French which I read in the days I could read French....

Nari

Comment

Originally posted by Nari
              I cheated, Bernard....
              I knew it. You gave some clues.
              Originally posted by Nari
              and I can't converse in French...really.

bernard

Comment

C'est la vie. Tout le monde. Plus ca change plus ce le meme chose. Hola, que t'al? (oops...) (just practicing..)(sorry.)
                Diane
                www.dermoneuromodulation.com
                SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
                HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
                Neurotonics PT Teamblog
                Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
                Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
                @PainPhysiosCan
                WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
                @WCPTPTPN
                Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
                SomaSimple on Facebook
                @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

Did you just lapse into Spanish?

Comment

Nari, Diane,

Je prévois un forum en Portugais (Flavio?) et pourquoi pas en Espagnol?

bernard

Comment

how about esperanto? which could be more or less an universal language (i know some others but they can not be practiced in public nor on the web)

un forum en francais me va bien

alors premiere question (paul et mike arrivent) on dit french fries ou liberty fries?
                      ------------------------------------------------------
                      french physio
                      like paediatrics and sports trauma

Comment

on dit french fries ou liberty fries?
                        Cedric,
                        par respect et parce que nous avons des membres américains, le sujet est tabou!

Donc pour tout le monde, c'est pommes frites! d'ailleurs en français on ne dit pas des françaises frites mais des françaises bronzées.

bernard

Comment

Or, as the Brits call them, chips. Or the Cental Americans, papas fritas.. :thumbs_up

(Yes, I lapsed into Spanish, hence the apology.. :sad
                          Diane
                          www.dermoneuromodulation.com
                          SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
                          HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
                          Neurotonics PT Teamblog
                          Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
                          Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
                          @PainPhysiosCan
                          WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
                          @WCPTPTPN
                          Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
                          SomaSimple on Facebook
                          @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

Diane,

I went in Spain and I think they say patatas fritas?

Originally posted by Cédric
                            alors premiere question (paul et mike arrivent) on dit french fries ou liberty fries?
                            Question refusée! french, fries et liberty sont des mots anglais! Le forum est francophone! :angel:

bernard

Comment

Diane,

Ils disent aussi papas fritas! :embarasse

bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X