X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frédéric Wellens [Moderator]

Hi everyone,

My name is Frédéric Wellens and I have been a moderator here at SS since 2010. I am a physiotherapist working in his own clinic in Prévost, Québec, Canada. Somasimple has been a great asset for me so I'll gladly and humbly share my experience and knowledge with participants. My main interests are manual therapy and pain neurophysiology. I am determined to play an active role in the shaking of idea that our profession needs to define its role and remain current with the actual body of scientific knowledge. SS has helped me with numerous things, one of the most important is certainly to embrace uncertainty instead of fearing it.

I value critical thinking and I always appreciate heated discussions about physical therapy. French is my main language so be indulgent with the occasionnal words I may invent!

Enjoy SS

Thanks

Bonne lectures et bonnes discussions
    Last edited by Frédéric; 07-08-2011, 03:40 AM.
    Frédéric Wellens, pht
    «We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us.»
    «
    Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate.
    »
    Friedrich Nietzsche
    www.physioaxis.ca
    chroniquesdedouleur blog
Working...
X