Announcement

Collapse

Invalid Registration

Hello Readers and future Members,

The registration on this board is a simple but sequential process.

1 How Do I Register on SomaSimple?
2 You will receive a confirmation email.
3 You have to follow a link provided in this email, completing the registration.

So, if you provide an invalid email address then you stop the registration and violate the board rules.
The administrator receives a warning in this special case.
Thus I remove all the links from the registration page with the board, for security reason.
See more
See less

Log-in problems

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log-in problems

Hi All,

Some members may sometimes have trouble when they try to log-in.
    It comes with software enhancements that may not recognize their old settings.

Just log in with the remember check box on.
    It solves many problems since it enforces the rewriting of a new fresh copy on their computers.

Do not forget that passwords are case sensitive.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Bernard,

I don't have a problem initially logging in, but when I am typing a reply and click the appropriate section to post the reply, I get told that I am not logged in. I log in again and then I have lost the reply I have typed. Anyone else having this problem?

Karie

Comment

Karie,
      I log in again and then I have lost the reply I have typed.
      Best thing to do is go back to the post, copy it, then log in, then paste it - that way you do not lose it entirely. I've had these sorts of issues, but not here usually. Of course, I stay logged in here permanently - I'm the only person using this computer, so it doesn't matter if I stay logged in.
      Diane
      www.dermoneuromodulation.com
      SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
      HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
      Neurotonics PT Teamblog
      Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
      Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
      @PainPhysiosCan
      WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
      @WCPTPTPN
      Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
      SomaSimple on Facebook
      @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

Diane, aren't we all logged in permanently?

Have not been unlogged during a process such as responding.

Just occasionally I am regarded as a guest initially, but that is most likely after we have done clean-ups which have rearranged cookies and other bits of the cake.

Nari

Comment

I used to get this a bit with Explorer and Safari, but Firefox seems to keep me logged in permanently.
          Luke Rickards
          Osteopath

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that!

Karie

Comment

The problem listed above was solved some months ago.
              I may persist if the the internet cache isn't cleared. Then, the old sofware files are still in the computer and you may experience a problem.
              We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
              bernard

Comment

I use FF browser, latest version. My password stays on the page after , logging off, restarting browser and pc, clearing history, cookies and cache, clearing Flash player data etc. Does SS use some sort of ultra sticky tracking cookies? I've never had this on any other website log-in.

Comment

Tried just now and it worked fine on FireFox.
                  Updating the software may change cookies of the site.
                  You must clear the page cache and cookies.
                  Don't forget to check in the checkbox (remember me)

bernard

Comment

Working...
                  X