Announcement

Collapse

Invalid Registration

Hello Readers and future Members,

The registration on this board is a simple but sequential process.

1 How Do I Register on SomaSimple?
2 You will receive a confirmation email.
3 You have to follow a link provided in this email, completing the registration.

So, if you provide an invalid email address then you stop the registration and violate the board rules.
The administrator receives a warning in this special case.
Thus I remove all the links from the registration page with the board, for security reason.
See more
See less

Communication is information for life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication is information for life

..Hello everyone .. you are fantastic and prepared people ... Bernard ... Diane .. Barrel. Bas ... I have always been fascinated by both macro and micro communication. From organisms at atomic levels on fabrics ... I am still looking how the fabrics, ... communicate spiraling ... maybe it is the energy that coils everything?

THE INFORMATION RECALLED IN THE BIOLOGICAL STRUCTURES EXPRESSES A COMPLEXITY OF PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL ORDER.
    The reactions in which the electrons pass from one atom to another are called oxidation-reduction reactions.
    An atom that loses electrons is oxidized and one that gains electrons is reduced...this is comunication ?

Comment

Slinky,

I'm wondering who and what you are. What you've said is reminiscent of reductionism. Is it?
      Barrett L. Dorko

Comment

salve dr Barrett ..mi chiamo nuccio russo ..sono Italiano e lavoro in sicilia ..sono onorato di conoscerlo ..e leggere i vostri post per studiare e approfondire ..sono affascinato..dall'energia..da come interaagisce..sui tessuti e come comunica ..sono altresì curioso alla ideomozione ..e di come le fissazioni emozionali interagiscono con i tessuti.. ...
        Last edited by Slinky; 28-01-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I'm from Ohio and I don't understand you but probably someone else does. By the way, I'm not a doctor of anything, if that is what you meant. I assume your name is "Nuccio". I gather you're from Sicily.
          Barrett L. Dorko

Comment

Mi chiamo nuccio vivo e lavoro in sicilia .... GRAZIE

Comment

The body tissues when they receive an insult communicate with the nervous system, which creates an engram on the limbic system ... what kind of response can there be on the soma ... is it only physical or emotional?

Comment

Working...
              X