X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pharos of Alexandria

Bernard :

sorry , just I want to know why you have used this title for this category ..

I am so itnterested ih this name .

cheers
    emad
    :rose:

Hi Emad,

The Pharos of Alexandria was the famous lighthouse of Alexandria. Its beam could be seen 50/70 km around. It shown the way to the Great Egypt. Alexandria was renowned for its library about sciences and mathematics. It was a place of erudition. 8)

I put the lighthouse to help poor and young health sailormen to find their ways in our complex medicine.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

Hi Bernard ;

Yes , you are absouletely right , there was a house lightening to guide ships and peoples .

fine you knew what i was trying to tell you the Alexanderia Library .

i am so sad to remember that library , it was a great great great source of science and research in the old World of pharaos and greeks .

I think they had known physiotherapy .

cheers
      emad

Comment

I also saw a documentary where it was considered Atlantis is just north of Alexandria, hiding on the seabed. Why hasn't it been found, then....

An intriguing part of the world. Emad - go for a dive and discover Atlantis for me!!

Nari

Comment

Hi Nari;

Alexanderia is away from me 12 hours by the train which is travelling by a speed 120 k/hour , thus the most available here , i have visited and lived in the Capital Cairo for 5 years , i went near alexanderia in one holiday , but i have not entered it .

Here alexanderia as a beach is not so good as it was in summer , a lot a lot of people there in summer , there are more lovely beachs like Sharm ........

But regarding pharos

it is clear they were very very developed , i think the egypatiens here are not their sons , yes i doubt that , they were more ethical and wise , scientific ,
          i have enetred the Big pyramid in Giza , it was and is so strong , huge , the one part of its parts is in Tons , i do not know how they moved thus .

There is a very popular town in upper egypt (south of egypt ) called Luxor
          it seems be the capital of Pharos , there is one king of the pharos had made a Status for himself there , The sun until now come in a perpindicular array with the status 2 times in the year , one time the ceremony of the birth date of the king , the other is the date of his ceremony to be a king .those tow days a lot of forigeners come here .

cheers
          emad

Comment

Marker of Blood

Hi All :

yes

Emad:cry:
            Last edited by emad; 30-08-2006, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Sorry Emad,

Here's an article about the events.

Egypt holds 15 in Coptic-Muslim strife
              "I did a small amount of web-based research, and what I found is disturbing"--Bob Morris

Comment

Yes ,Jon :

Correct .

Emad
                Last edited by emad; 30-08-2006, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X