• Show
Clear All

• Encyclopedia of the Human Brain

:thumbs_up Diane is working hard with the:
    Encyclopedia of the Human Brain
    by V Ramachandran

Certainly more to come.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bernard; 24-09-2005, 08:34 AM.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Thanks once more to Diane,

Encyclopedia of the Human Brain, Four-Volume Set

Many of us are "out" with these expensive books. :sad:
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

Thanks Bernard. I was certainly going to bring the info over here myself, but you beat me to it.
      Diane
      Diane
      www.dermoneuromodulation.com
      SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
      HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
      Neurotonics PT Teamblog
      Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
      Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
      @PainPhysiosCan
      WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
      @WCPTPTPN
      Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
      SomaSimple on Facebook
      @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

Diane,

It was fine to help you.
        You may load the files for your site. The pdf format is useful for reading.

bernard

Comment

Updated the third file accordingly with the additions made by Diane.

bernard

Comment

Hi All,

Here is anew file.
            Attached Files

bernard

Comment

Working...
            X