This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Carl

After three days without email - finally back on board.
    I have had a roam through the site and it all looks professional and user-friendly. I was particularly keen on the motor control presentation and the various theories and hypotheses all summed up. Nice to see the shortcomings of each hypothesis.
    You've done a great job. I agree that it could function best as a fileshare facility; and on the controversial 'Shoulder impingement' section, a broad collection of approaches would be most helpful for those doubtful about the validity of the 'standard' strengthening program - like me...

All the best

Nari

Comment

Thanks Nari,

I agree. I think the more different approaches we get on one subject (e.g `shoulder impingement` treatments) the more people will understand the variations that are out there. This would make for interesting debate as well.

Glad you like the site - I just hope people will upload some of their work as well ! :teeth:

Carl
      --------------------------
      www.physioSHARE.com - FREE file sharing for physios

Comment

Useful

hi carl,
        I've visited and registered to this website. it's really a good effort and especially my students finds it usefull this site to get more information under one roof!! great idea

cheers
        neuron:thumbs_up

Comment

Sorry for the late reply...

Thanks Neuron,

Sorry for the late reply. The site is going well. Thanks to the Somasimple I have regular members joining almost daily which is great.

I am currently trying to get my UK professional body (CSP) to run an article in frontline if I am lucky. I hope this will then encourage more UK physios to join and upload their content.

Thanks for your support,

regards

Carl
          :teeth:
          --------------------------
          www.physioSHARE.com - FREE file sharing for physios

Comment

Seems that physioshare has been invaded by advertisers ,carl has nott seen them .

Emad
            :rose:

Comment

So it would seem. I guess it is a lot of work keeping them away.

Nari

Comment

Carl or the administraor removed or delted all their threads and advertisments 5 hours ago , they returned back , they like to occupy the site .

Emad
                :rose:

Comment

Working...
                X