X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Stevens, The Photographer

Ian Stevens, with his Nikon!

Ian Stevens, The Photographer
    Last edited by Diane; 18-12-2005, 04:18 PM.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

They're great - have been keeping an eye on the "album" for a while now.

Comment

Ian sent me this picture. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
      bernard

Comment

Ian, you could have a moonlight career making nature calendars to boost Scottish tourism! The fog shots are especially lovely, but I like that there is so much scope in your photography, so many focal lengths in the nature samples, so many types of light, such strong color to practically B&W, and all gorgeous.
        Diane
        www.dermoneuromodulation.com
        SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
        HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
        Neurotonics PT Teamblog
        Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
        Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
        @PainPhysiosCan
        WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
        @WCPTPTPN
        Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
        SomaSimple on Facebook
        @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

Hi All,

New wonderful pictures made by Ian!

bernard

Comment

Yep, he has been busy on his holiday, but then he usually is camera-busy when not at work.

Comment

Who is Ian?
              These pictures are so great and beautiful...
              Can i download? :teeth:
              Lin JHIH CHANG, PT, MD, Taiwan

Comment

Lin,

Ian Stevens is member of SomaSimple.
                These pictures are public but I failed to download them.
                Just ask him.

bernard

Comment

I found the tip!
                  Attached Files

bernard

Comment

Ian sent me this one but he isn't the photographer this time.
                    Attached Files

bernard

Comment

Bernard, which one is your apartment?
                      "I did a small amount of web-based research, and what I found is disturbing"--Bob Morris

Comment

Jon, I took the picture from the window. (BTW, I'm not living in Paris).

Originally posted by Ian Stevens
                        Bernard --nice to see a French scene!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lettuce...7594066469680/

Here is this French Photographers work --- this set might be of interest?
                        It's something I am interested in doing ......I was interested in conveying the use of hands in therapy/medicine ......Some things would be the conveying of care, the support , the probing for diagnosis , the manipulation of tools (injections suturing etc )
                        I think it might be possible to convey how we use our hands for different purposes and it might be good to reflect on this?

bernard

Comment

Lovely work. I love the sky/building shot, the body shots... love her food shots!
                          Diane
                          www.dermoneuromodulation.com
                          SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
                          HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
                          Neurotonics PT Teamblog
                          Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
                          Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
                          @PainPhysiosCan
                          WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
                          @WCPTPTPN
                          Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
                          SomaSimple on Facebook
                          @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

I made these ones my favourites desktop wallpapers.
                            Attached Files

bernard

Comment

Here is special stuff for jason :angel:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/veggiestuff/pool/

bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X