Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A website with good drawings of neurodynamic movements???

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I add the cape and mask now??!
    Thanks for your encouragement, I'll carry on with the rest now. They are from photographs, with a bit of fiddling on Photoshop to create the line drawings. I'm sure there is an easier way, but I just haven't found it yet! Photography is a hobby of mine, it's incredibly relaxing...
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle
    Healthskills

Comment

What? That's you Cory?
      Diane
      www.dermoneuromodulation.com
      SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
      HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
      Neurotonics PT Teamblog
      Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
      Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
      @PainPhysiosCan
      WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
      @WCPTPTPN
      Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
      SomaSimple on Facebook
      @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

Shhhh, we wouldn't want to give away my alter ego's identity.

Yep, that's me from the old handouts I made and posted a few years ago. I think that they are the ones linked below. There are some newer ones in existance somewhere that I believe are on the board. I'll look for them today.
        Cory Blickenstaff, PT, OCS

Pain Science and Sensibility Podcast
        Leaps and Bounds Blog
        My youtube channel

Comment

Bronnie, how did you make line drawings with photoshop? Is it a simple thing? I've got a bit of photoshop training.. but I can't figure out how you did that.
          Diane
          www.dermoneuromodulation.com
          SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
          HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
          Neurotonics PT Teamblog
          Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
          Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
          @PainPhysiosCan
          WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
          @WCPTPTPN
          Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
          SomaSimple on Facebook
          @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

Looks good Bronnie,
            Is it possible to put it on here
            as a jpg format too?
            Only have powerpoint viewer.
            Thanks
            Marcel

"Evolution is a tinkerer not an engineer" F.Jacob
            "Without imperfection neither you nor I would exist" Stephen Hawking

Comment

Here are a bunch more that I made a little more recently based on Michael Shacklock's work mostly.
              Cory Blickenstaff, PT, OCS

Pain Science and Sensibility Podcast
              Leaps and Bounds Blog
              My youtube channel

Comment

It's special magical powers brought about by waaaay too much time on PS!!
                No, I basically increase contrast, convert to black and white, increase contrast and brightness again, then merge layers, then use 'find edges' to convert to line drawing, then clean the image up a bit until I'm happy with it. Not hard...just a bit time consuming.
                I'm sure there is an easier way to create good line drawings, but so far I've either done this or traced over the top - which is much more work!
                I'll post jpg versions of these once I've done the lot - and put up both powerpoint and jpg to give people options to rearrange or add instructions.
                It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle
                Healthskills

Comment

Thanks again

cheers marcel
                  Marcel

"Evolution is a tinkerer not an engineer" F.Jacob
                  "Without imperfection neither you nor I would exist" Stephen Hawking

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x
                  Working...
                  X