X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SomSimple Animated Logo

Just a few seconds
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

It reminds me of trains, excellent challenge for visual vertigo, I really like it.
    Jo Bowyer
    Chartered Physiotherapist Registered Osteopath.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi

Comment

Here is another trial:
      We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
      bernard

Comment

It's not an instant like as far as I'm concerned, but it gets better the more one plays with it. It is a more advanced vestibular challenge and interesting to see how long it takes to habituate.

Do you really want a logo that might be initially aversive to some, bearing in mind that most people aren't going to want to keep on pressing the play key?

On second thoughts, it might serve as an analogy for the SomaSimple experience.
        Last edited by Jo Bowyer; 09-08-2017, 03:18 PM.
        Jo Bowyer
        Chartered Physiotherapist Registered Osteopath.
        "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Bowyer View Post
          On second thoughts, it might serve as an analogy for the SomaSimple experience.
          i think you got it ;-)

bernard

Comment

Working...
          X