Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulders and Neck relaxation

Hi SomaSimplers,

I use this one to normalize shoulders and neck movements. You can use it passively at once to find/search shoulder/neck pain.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

bernard

Comment

bernard

Comment

bernard

Comment

bernard

Comment

bernard

Comment

bernard

Comment

Try, at first trials, a low amplitude and increase it wiith each trial.

bernard

Comment

Working...
                  X