Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULNT1 ACTIVE MEDIAN Nerve

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

bernard

Comment

bernard

Comment

bernard

Comment

Looks good, Bernard!!

I do it slightly differently, but best to follow what David recommends.

Nari

Comment

Nari,

I do not want the David Brand but our!
              Please give your advices and changes?

bernard

Comment

Bernard, the differences are academic (eg theoretical).

For median nerve, I start with the elbow flexed to 90, and the wrist /fingers extended; move to optimal abduction, and then extend the elbow.
                I do this because I find starting off with full elbow extension can be painful (+ve) before any abduction starts. I work with a short lever to begin with.

But it is only a small point - and a personal preference.

Please do not spend a lot of time altering things; perhaps Diane would like to comment?

Nari

Comment

Nari,

I agree with you.
                  It is better to start in some neutral position. I'm on your side.

bernard

Comment

Sorry if that was discussed before but what’s yours opinions about
                    this article concerning the Median nerve ULTT?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X