This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref SS Member Shout-out

I thought it would be nice to have a Shout-out thread for the participants here at SS.

I'll start with a shout-out to Bronnie ( aka Adiemusfree) today for this blog entry that made the "peer reviewed posts from ResearchBlogging" list (sponsored by Seed media group.)

Thanks for taking the time to contribute at SS also.
    Last edited by Jon Newman; 21-01-2009, 01:33 AM.
    "I did a small amount of web-based research, and what I found is disturbing"--Bob Morris

Woohoo! I never even knew that! Thanks so much. I'm loving contributing here, it's a great group to learn with.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle
    Healthskills

Comment

Terrific paper. I treat a few RA patients. Meds can never compensate for mechanical problems the way gentle stretching does.

3 cheers for the contributors! You've changed my outlook on a lot of things.

Special thanks to Karen (aka Pernkopf) for her way out wonderful finds.

Mary
      Last edited by Mary C; 21-01-2009, 03:36 AM.
      Guess learning is a lifestyle, not a passtime.
      Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov

Comment

I already posted this shout-out to Steven George but we didn't have a shout-out thread yet. Now that we do, I thought it would be proper to get this in here.
        "I did a small amount of web-based research, and what I found is disturbing"--Bob Morris

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X