This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anoop

If you click on the moderator's name, you find a link to their profile. There you will find the links to their blogs.
    Guess learning is a lifestyle, not a passtime.
    Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov

Comment

You know, life is funny...

A couple of months ago I was being threatened with a lawsuit for saying what I think. Now, I'm being accused of "groupthink"- the very thing I was decrying.
      John Ware, PT
      Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
      "Nothing can bring a man peace but the triumph of principles." -R.W. Emerson
      “If names be not correct, language is not in accordance with the truth of things. If language be not in accordance with the truth of things, affairs cannot
      be carried on to success.” -The Analects of Confucius, Book 13, Verse 3

Comment

John W.,

In the forums I've participated in first impressions are often mistaken.
        My first interaction with Barrett was off the mark. My first post on another forum was met with some opposition (unfounded I felt) but that's the nature of discussion boards. I've since learned to look for trends. We'll see how it pans out in the end.

"Sara" left of her own free will (such as it is.) Perhaps our most recent accuser will also. People will come and go as they choose I guess. On the other hand people will be banned for a habit of not following forum rules.
        "I did a small amount of web-based research, and what I found is disturbing"--Bob Morris

Comment

Dr. Quintner continues... (read the comments): http://www.fmperplex.com/2015/07/14/...ng-a-comeback/

Comment

Working...
          X