Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??? Trying to find a site for my final clinical rotation

Hey everybody,

I am a second year physical therapy student, currently on my first rotation. I've spent some time on here trying to learn and balance what I learn here and at school. I appreciate everyone's discussion and thoughts here, they have helped me out in many ways. I attend the University of St. Augustine in Austin, TX and I will be heading out on my third rotation in January 2020. This may be a shot in the dark, but I'm wondering A. if there is anybody on here that is a CI affiliated with my university, or B. if there is anyone willing to (potentially) become a CI affiliated with my university. I would love to learn from any of you if possible. I am willing to travel anywhere in the U.S. If anyone here is interested or is aware of any other PT's I can get in touch with, please let me know!

Thanks,

Garrett

you've got a lot of smart folks in your back yard of Texas. My vote if you're staying in Texas...I think he's still in Texas

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Headstro...=page_internal
    "The views expressed here are my own and do not reflect the views of my employer."

Comment

Working...
    X