Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People with low enough body fat to display a six-pack sometimes have the most appalling dog breath if they have been dieting.

If ever I decide to release my inner cougar, I think I'll target a chap with a smigeon of winter coat over his abs.
    Jo Bowyer
    Chartered Physiotherapist Registered Osteopath.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jo Bowyer View Post
      People with low enough body fat to display a six-pack sometimes have the most appalling dog breath if they have been dieting.

If ever I decide to release my inner cougar, I think I'll target a chap with a smigeon of winter coat over his abs.

:clap2:
      Diane
      www.dermoneuromodulation.com
      SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
      HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
      Neurotonics PT Teamblog
      Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
      Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
      @PainPhysiosCan
      WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
      @WCPTPTPN
      Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
      SomaSimple on Facebook
      @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Jo Bowyer View Post
        People with low enough body fat to display a six-pack sometimes have the most appalling dog breath if they have been dieting.

Is there need for abdominalogical therapists to counter the side effects of visable abs?
        Marcel

"Evolution is a tinkerer not an engineer" F.Jacob
        "Without imperfection neither you nor I would exist" Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Is there need for abdominalogical therapists to counter the side effects of visable abs?

My 'inner abs' are working fine, thank you ! I just like to disguise the 'inner moron' with a bit of intelligent looking flab. But it's ok, now I know the ladies don't seem to mind.
          Last edited by gerry the neck; 18-02-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X