Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• venerek
    replied
    Erson's blog was one of the first things I found that really challenged me to think critically early on in my education. While I don't agree with everything he writes, I respect his desire to grow as a clinician and the resources he provides through his website.

Unfortunately, he blocked me on twitter because I shared one of Barrett's essays and participate in the discussions here at Soma Simple. Disappointing, to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• proud
    replied
    Oh and catch the C-spine manipulation video at the end of the entry. It seems that poor girls instinctive movement was to get up and run away as fast as possible after that! She practically jumped off that chair to get away.

I suppose next might be a sharp jab with a needle and a gouging with a metal tool to finish her off....:teeth:

And we wonder why we have an epidemic of pain. Geesh.

Such a bizarre clip that one.

Leave a comment:

• proud
    started a topic CT You ain't nothing but a soma simpleton

You ain't nothing but a soma simpleton

Erson shows his maturity level on his blog today referring to someone here as a soma simpleton.

I read his blog and find him to be involved and energetic which is more than I can say for a great number of clinicians I know. As such, I respect that enthusiasm. Do I disagree with him quite a bit? of course I do but not always. It's a shame a smart guy like that seems incapable of involved discussion that does not 100% agree with him. He seems to get angry when people ask him hard questions...or any questions for that matter.

I'm surprised that he would stoop to name calling though. :thumbs_do
    Last edited by proud; 17-09-2013, 01:15 AM.
Working...
X