Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John W View Post
    Well, I tried to post this at "The Manual Therapist" blog:

It was there for at least a few minutes, and then it was gone. And now, I can't make comments at all. When I click on the Disqus icon, it flashes "successful login" but my name never appears to click on to post the comment.

I think he's banned me.

What is that blog/site about anyway? I'm honestly asking as I haven't paid much attention to it so far (only when I see references here). I see no meaningful interactions there (for the recent topics) and some homeopathic advertisements at the bottom. Fine by me, but if you are badmouthing somasimple you better have something more interesting and resourceful to offer than what I'm seeing(jmo).
    -Evan. The postings on this site are my own and do not represent the views or policies of my employer or APTA.
    The reason why an intellectual community is necessary is that it offers the only hope of grasping the whole. -Robert Maynard Hutchins.

Comment

Originally posted by Evanthis Raftopoulos View Post
      What is that blog/site about anyway? I'm honestly asking as I haven't paid much attention to it so far (only when I see references here). I see no meaningful interactions there (for the recent topics) and some homeopathic advertisements at the bottom. Fine by me, but if you are badmouthing somasimple you better have something more interesting and resourceful to offer than what I'm seeing(jmo).
      I've been following that site for quite some time now. I found it to be a useful site for some links and keeping myself up to date on the pulse of the PT community.

Initially I thought Erson was a young, enthusiastic PT who was evolving well. Over time, he has revealed himself as a bit of a jack ass who without a shadow of a doubt is going to ruin his reputation.

I mean denigrating an esteemed colleague and Lcol in the US military was astonishingly stupid and if any of his present or future students are reading...they should play close attention to that sort of behavior.
      Last edited by proud; 28-09-2013, 02:08 PM. Reason: uneccesary comment

Comment

proud says:

...they should play close attention to that sort of behavior.
        This is why I said earlier that his manner and behavior was a gift. If there was enough to recommend him to overcome that things might tip in his direction. In The Age of Information, there isn't.
        Barrett L. Dorko

Comment

Working...
        X