Clear All

• Book Dermoneuromodulating, kindle edition

Kindle edition came out today.
    Diane
    www.dermoneuromodulation.com
    SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
    HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
    Neurotonics PT Teamblog
    Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
    Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
    @PainPhysiosCan
    WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
    @WCPTPTPN
    Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
    SomaSimple on Facebook
    @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Just finished the foreword by Jason!

Might be a late night...

Comment

Got mine just now!
      Will start reading in 5.....4........3....... ;-)
      "And those who were seen dancing where thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Comment

First review is in:
        I have read through this ebook throughout the night......it flicked my aspie brain on when I saw the tree on the cover....immediately I knew there was going to be a lot of hidden knowledge in there....such a powerful metaphor of neuro to skin links.....you know you are being taught a masterclass when you see a "distillation" like that picture......Ive made it through once and need to go over it again...Firstly I realise I need to go back and revise my neuroanatomy!!!.....I think I need to get back into an anatomy lab......highly recommend it to manual and massage therapists...... Nick Devery, Mathew Smith,Tim Mccosker,Doug Tahirali.,Royal Joe,Wendy Langshaw,Jonathan Moses,Marcelle Malan,James Morgan,Allen Chow......what I like about this work: 1. It makes me shift my focus to neurology and helps incorporate the new pain science into my hands on treatment 2.It explains many clinical findings I have made but had no idea why things worked or didn't work 3.Diane is a clinician and you know you are being taught at a Masterclass level when things seem quite simple but you KNOW THERE IS A MASSIVE NEUROLOGY,NEUROANATOMY,NEUROPHYSIOLOGY knowledge base distilling many years of practice into some simple looking techniques.....Iam sure this book is going to stir a few pots- the EBP guys will come out........I couldn't see some of the anatomy drawings well but that isn't an issue for me.........This is the best thing Ive read for quite some time. Well worth the cost of 2 cups of coffee!! Get it ....read it....sleep on it....apply it.....think about it....I loved it. Thanks Diane Jacobs!
        ~ Robin Kerr, PT in Aus.
        Diane
        Neurotonics PT Teamblog
        @PainPhysiosCan
        @WCPTPTPN

@dfjpt
        SomaSimple on Facebook
        @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

So excited to see this available! Thank you for putting this out there!

Is there to be a print version, or e-book only?

Cheers,
          Kerry

Comment

There will be print versions available. It will be print on demand. The print company is US based, and it's a long weekend, but my understanding is that the machine for cranking out dead tree copies (hard or soft cover) will activate in the coming week.
            Thank you for your interest.
            Diane
            Neurotonics PT Teamblog
            @PainPhysiosCan
            @WCPTPTPN

@dfjpt
            SomaSimple on Facebook
            @somasimple

Comment

Hardcover and paperback editions now available.
              Diane
              Neurotonics PT Teamblog
              @PainPhysiosCan
              @WCPTPTPN

@dfjpt
              SomaSimple on Facebook
              @somasimple

Comment

A privately messaged review, from a PT disgruntled with the profession:

"Thank you for all the creative energy and soul juice you put in to your book. The science goes without saying, the clinical wisdom is implicit - and these are gems all by themselves. but the true humanity, creativity and understanding that sits there between the lines, in the crevices of the words and the white space - this is the special sauce you've put in to a masterful creation. I've only gotten half way through but I love it. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us."
                Diane
                Neurotonics PT Teamblog
                @PainPhysiosCan
                @WCPTPTPN

@dfjpt
                SomaSimple on Facebook
                @somasimple

Comment

Working...
                X