This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref Zac Cupples' Course Notes: Dermoneuromodulation

Got some good gems from Diane's course. Thought you fine folk might enjoy the read.

http://zaccupples.com/2014/05/21/cou...uromodulation/

Best,

Zac

Zac, thanks for a refreshing approach to conveying your thoughts/ideas after a course is done.
    It should happen more often!!

Nari

Comment

Zac writes the best reviews on things - full of entertaining pictures, his humorous take on it all, plus the actual gist of it.. be sure to read all his reviews.

Thanks again Zac, for coming, for the great book (A Primate's Memoir), for putting up with my poor face recognition.
      Diane
      www.dermoneuromodulation.com
      SensibleSolutionsPhysiotherapy
      HumanAntiGravitySuit blog
      Neurotonics PT Teamblog
      Canadian Physiotherapy Pain Science Division (Archived newsletters, paincasts)
      Canadian Physiotherapy Association Pain Science Division Facebook page
      @PainPhysiosCan
      WCPT PhysiotherapyPainNetwork on Facebook
      @WCPTPTPN
      Neuroscience and Pain Science for Manual PTs Facebook page

@dfjpt
      SomaSimple on Facebook
      @somasimple

"Rene Descartes was very very smart, but as it turned out, he was wrong." ~Lorimer Moseley

“Comment is free, but the facts are sacred.” ~Charles Prestwich Scott, nephew of founder and editor (1872-1929) of The Guardian , in a 1921 Centenary editorial

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you, but if you really make them think, they'll hate you." ~Don Marquis

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists" ~Roland Barth

"Doubt is not a pleasant mental state, but certainty is a ridiculous one."~Voltaire

Comment

Zac, you are my new favorite blogger. You write such great notes. Thanks for sharing this. I'm putting it up on my FB page.

Hope you'll be at the pain science conference in Feb. It would be lovely to meet the man behind these wonderful articles.

Comment

I linked this to my Facebook page as well.

Everyone should.
          Barrett L. Dorko

Comment

Zac,

Great post/review. I took Diane's course about a year ago and I was due for a refresher

Comment

Just excellent. So well done sir!

Comment

I agree with Adam who posted on the comments ---best course notes i have read ...The information 'sticks' as it has humour , is well spaced out, has images and explanatory language which is easy to understand .............Only thing the image linking to the supraclavicular technique looks like the start of beheading ...I am sure it changes when you play the video!!

Comment

Working...
                X