X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diane
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheffphysio View Post
    I've read your presentation several times and i'm struggling to fine the phrase "life force" or "innate energy" anywhere. Also, you seem to have missed out the section about where in the skin the memories are stored. I look forward to the revised edition.
    ARRRRRRRRGH!! I knew there would be something I'd missed...

you should be able to sell your completed project to physio schools in the same way that the PPA in the UK had their books introduced (not sure if they actually get taught and read) . I could see your manual as a real aid to teaching -integrating science with handling .
    It's going to be the book I have always wished I'd had to learn from in school. For sure. I doubt the mesodermal fortress will ever let it in, though it would be very sweet if it did.
    Last edited by Diane; 17-09-2011, 04:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sheffphysio
    replied
    Ian,

I'm being slow, who are the PPA? And what books were they?

Diane,

I've read your presentation several times and i'm struggling to fine the phrase "life force" or "innate energy" anywhere. Also, you seem to have missed out the section about where in the skin the memories are stored. I look forward to the revised edition.

Leave a comment:

• ian s
    replied
    an opportunity ?

Diane, you should be able to sell your completed project to physio schools in the same way that the PPA in the UK had their books introduced (not sure if they actually get taught and read) . I could see your manual as a real aid to teaching -integrating science with handling .

Leave a comment:

• Diane
    replied
    Originally posted by amacs View Post
    teaching again - are you overcoming your aversion to it?

ANdy
    No, but I'm trying to go with the flow, in a strategic manner.

Graded exposure, you know...

Leave a comment:

• amacs
    replied
    Originally posted by Diane View Post
    I'm still updating the manual Ian. It's turning itself (with some more fleshing out) into an explanatory treatment book.. I've got the upper half of the body done, and now there's a deadline to get the rest done before May (I have another teaching gig, possibly, if the dates jive, at Fred's.)

When I get all the permissions from everyone re: all the images I'm using, I'll be able to publish it for real and then the paypal thingy will kick in.

Anyway, meanwhile, this is just the current version of something that is no where yet approaching the perfection I'd like it to. But I do appreciate the appreciations, people.
    teaching again - are you overcoming your aversion to it?

ANdy

Leave a comment:

• Keith
    replied
    Originally posted by Barrett Dorko View Post
    When I describe the moderators here the first adjective I use is generous, and none is moreso than Diane.
    +1 :thumbs_up

Thanks again, Diane.

Respectfully,
    Keith

Leave a comment:

• Barrett Dorko
    replied
    When I describe the moderators here the first adjective I use is generous, and none is moreso than Diane.

Leave a comment:

• Diane
    replied
    Originally posted by ian s View Post
    Diane ,
    many people would have DNM (trademark) and a link to paypal for for this . You are extremely generous in encouraging people to use this . I am sure I speak for the majority- you are an extremely generous person with your time and the effort you put into disseminating the information . Thanks ...now all we need is for people to read and act on it !
    I'm still updating the manual Ian. It's turning itself (with some more fleshing out) into an explanatory treatment book.. I've got the upper half of the body done, and now there's a deadline to get the rest done before May (I have another teaching gig, possibly, if the dates jive, at Fred's.)

When I get all the permissions from everyone re: all the images I'm using, I'll be able to publish it for real and then the paypal thingy will kick in.

Anyway, meanwhile, this is just the current version of something that is no where yet approaching the perfection I'd like it to. But I do appreciate the appreciations, people.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Finn
    replied
    WOW!

Simply Amazing! Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• ian s
    replied
    thanks ...

Diane ,
    many people would have DNM (trademark) and a link to paypal for for this . You are extremely generous in encouraging people to use this . I am sure I speak for the majority- you are an extremely generous person with your time and the effort you put into disseminating the information . Thanks ...now all we need is for people to read and act on it !

Leave a comment:

• Diane
    replied
    Thanks somasimplers - I'm pleased to share.

Leave a comment:

• amacs
    replied
    I feel guilty getting a look at this given how much work you have put into it - and this is the "simple" version.

thank you for the privilege

regards

ANdy

Leave a comment:

• tonyf315
    replied
    Originally posted by Diane View Post
    Do you guys think it effectively contends with myofascial concept nonsense?

indeed Diane; very well timed for me at a time where I'm finding myself getting sucked back into "technique shopping" :sad:

Leave a comment:

• mszlazak
    replied
    Very nice!
    Interesting information and beautiful presentation.

Leave a comment:

• Diane
    replied
    Do you guys think it effectively contends with myofascial concept nonsense?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X