Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning Simple Contact

Hi,

Since I am am here, I got really interested into concept of ideomotion, and Simple Contact. I looked at every thread and searches a ton on youtube about it. I found that there was an online course of Simple Contact at "HomeCEU" with this promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-gx7Ip-Y0 which no longer exists.

As I searched, I could not find any courses in future neither in Europe (where I am from), neither in USA.

Did anyone here managed to learn by themselves Simple Contact without a course proper guidance from Barrett himself, but just through reading, watching and trial and fail?

Could you please share some pointers, directions for learning it? As I understand Simple Contact is always present, and ideomotion is inherent, but how to become aware of it and create conscious induction of it with a patient. How to create context?

Thank you.

Aleksandar

HI Aleksandar,
    I learnt it in a DNM class in France.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1923...?ref=bookmarks
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. L VINCI
    We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances. I NEWTON

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    bernard

Comment

Originally posted by bernard View Post
      HI Aleksandar,
      I learnt it in a DNM class in France.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/1923...?ref=bookmarks
      Thank you Bernard for that lovely info. That is so awesome.

I have registered for a class with Diane Jacobs and Louise Tremblay in Paris next year in April

Comment

Did someone succeeded in learning Simple Contact by themselves with all the available posts, videos?

Comment

Hello all, I just joined too with the goal of learning Simple Contact in more depth (been lurking for about a year reading various other things). The basic execution of the idea seems fairly simple and straightforward, but I suppose there will be finer nuances. Is there a possibility to get that Simple Contact online course from other channels? Maybe from Barrett himself, who I hope still reads comments on this forum?
          Last edited by FCS; 11-08-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Hey man,

I was too looking for that A LOT. But sadly nothing came out of it except the information that nothing will happen on that front. There was an online course for home CEU Simple Contact held by Barrett himself, but its down now. I contacted the online company that provided that course and they told me they no longer host it.

All in all, those who have had privilege to work with and learn from Barrett are the ones to tell stories.

Comment

Working...
            X