X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??? Simple Contact: A request from Germany

Hi everyone,

I have a little problem I need to work out:

I'd really like to know more about the Simple Contact, but as Barrett an I live on different continents, it's quite difficult to engage in one of his workshops.
    So at first I was happy to discover that via www.homeceuconnection.com one can order the „Simple Contact“-kit.
    Alas, the offer is only available for US-citizens!

So what I would like to ask:
    Would anyone in the US agree to order the „Simple Contact“-set for me and send it over here to Germany?
    Of course I would pay you in advance, including the additional shipping fees.

Thomas
    "What you believe is what you see. The label is the behavior. Concepts determine percepts." - Michael Shermer

"God was never on your side" - Motörhead

Thomas,

I appreciate your interest. While your plan would certainly be somewhat financially expedient for me (I receive a small percentage of sales) I'm working on a webinar right now with Doug Alexander in Canada you might find as useful. I speak to slides and there is, as yet, no visual of me treating.

I'm also going to be in Norway September 20-21. See this, especially post #5.
    Barrett L. Dorko

Comment

Hi Barrett,

thanks for the info. Oslo is feasible. I just send an email to Anders!

Thanks and regards
      Thomas
      "What you believe is what you see. The label is the behavior. Concepts determine percepts." - Michael Shermer

"God was never on your side" - Motörhead

Comment

Working...
      X