No announcement yet.

Simple contact workshop in Ontario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a projector for my power point and a table for each two participants.
    ...And a hotel room that includes a bathroom.

Comment

Well, I had a sink.

I don't think that there's a hotel like that in Ohio so I just assumed that sharing bathrooms with other people in the hallway was common in Manhattan. What do I know?
      Barrett L. Dorko

Comment

I was speaking today to "JT2" and he wants to try for something near Toronto soon, April or May.

Perhaps I can come that way more than once.
        Barrett L. Dorko

Comment

A yearly event?

One Yoga Teacher I know comes to Toronto from the U.K every February.
          If you are only seeing 20 people at a time you would think there would be reason for it?
          Byron Selorme -SomaSimpleton and Science Based Yoga Educator
          Shavasana Yoga Center

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" Richard Feynman

Comment

I would be interested in the course.

Aaron

Comment

Well, as soon as a date and location is set I'll announce it here.

I appreciate the interest.
              Barrett L. Dorko

Comment

Re-igniting the interest in this course.

We have arranged the following:

Barrett's 2 day Simple Contact workshop.
                Hamilton, ON.
                May 10,11. 8am-4pm.

Large clinic with ample free parking.

Please pm or email me if you are interested: jaketumber@icloud.com

Jake

Comment

Count me in too please. And thanks for reactivating the thread. I might have missed it.
                  Guess learning is a lifestyle, not a passtime.
                  Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov

Comment

Count me in for sure

Comment

This workshop will have limited enrolment and if insufficient numbers are registered in April it will be cancelled.

I will have a gift for every attendant.

Does that sound desperate?
                      Barrett L. Dorko

Comment

Barrett's class is well worth the time. The folks who signed up (all PT's, would have liked to see some more mt's) all enjoyed the class.

He's a great speaker and held our rapt attention the entire time. I would like to bring him back out here sometime again.
                        "The danger is not that the soul should doubt whether there is any bread, but that, by a lie, it should persuade itself that it is not hungry" (Simone Weil)

Comment

Simple contact workshop in Ontario?

i will learn marketing 101 to help make this happen. already started FB posting, hope that helps. I know Rajam did a great job of marketing the San Diego workshop.
                          Byron Selorme -SomaSimpleton and Science Based Yoga Educator
                          Shavasana Yoga Center

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" Richard Feynman

Comment

Well, thanks Byron. I was really limited by a non-existent budget. I posted almost every week on FB about it and then on the thread for the class in Trainings and Courses on SS, I posted something every week or other week to keep the thread on top.

I also searched out PT's in my area and mailed and faxed flyers for the class. None of that worked. I added google analytics (free) to the webpage I built on wix.com for the class and found that most people clicked on the link from Diane's DNM website, the other clicks came from FB and then some from here. Another thing I did was post the class info to craigslists in most the major cities around the U.S.- nothing came from that but there were a few clicks from those ads.
                            "The danger is not that the soul should doubt whether there is any bread, but that, by a lie, it should persuade itself that it is not hungry" (Simone Weil)

Comment

Working...
                            X